Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Notebooks

Happy Friday to you all!  Is it just me or did this week fly by?  I started out so good on Monday and was so productive, craft wise that is.  I finished all the leaves on one of my tea towels and was feeling good about the rest of the week.  But then it all went down the toilet.  I'm not even sure where I went wrong!  :-)  Don't get me wrong, I still got a lot done, I've purchased all the supplies I need for craft projects.  Just not as much crafting going on as I had intended.  I did, however, get my Christmas notebooks completed!

I was totally inspired by Michelle Wooderson's post a few days ago, here and decided to make up my own little Christmas notebooks.  I made one for my mom and sister and one for myself.
This last pic was to try and show the detail of that trim.  I don't know if you can tell or not but the little flowers are fuzzy.  It's amazing!  I picked it up at my LSS for $2 a yard and I LOVE IT!!!!

I'm becoming slightly addicted to these little notebooks.  They're quick and easy to make and freaking adorable!  What's not to love?  Hope you have a fabulous Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  PTI On Ice and Round and Round
Ink:  Versamagic and PTI Pure Poppy
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather and Hobby Lobby Kraft
Other:  EK Success Border Punch, Decorative Trim, Decorative Brads from Target Dollar Spot, Prima Crocheted flower

10 comments:

  1. you are right--these are just too cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! What size is the notebook you altered? I usually do Composition books and would love to find a notebook that is a little smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! Love the size and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable.
    I think you could teach yourself how to crochet. I did. My step mom says that I hold the needle wrong, but I get the same results as her :)
    Good Luck in my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you altered this notebook, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute books! Thanks for visiting my blog! The TO and FROM on my gift tags are part of the Friendship Jar stamp set at Papertrey Ink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are wonderful! Love the kraft and red. Things are getting busy, so my crafting time has been down, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable notebooks Becky, love the colors and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are very cute...I'm working on some similar projects for Christmas presents this year...

    ReplyDelete