Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Taggy Tuesday!

Hey guys!  How ya doing on this fine Tuesday?  We've had a few days of beautiful weather here and I'm really trying to enjoy it before winter settles in for good.  However, there's just something about winter that makes me feel all crafty.  How about you?

Yesterday I posted a tag that I made for a birthday party Abie is going to next weekend and today I'm posting a tag that I made for a birthday she went to on Sunday.  I'm going to try and link this one up to Melissa's Tag Your It Party.  If I can figure out all the logistics that is!  Haha!
For the top part, I took three different birthday themed sentiments and placed them on my acrylic block then stamped them on my paper to make my own background paper!  I used some tulle, and tied a fluffy bow on the gift bag, then used some Martha Stewart baker's twine to attach the tag to the tulle bow.  It looked AHHH-dorable!

Well, I'm outta here for today!  Have a fantastic Tuesday friends and thanks for popping in!

P.S.  I linked this up here!


Stamps:  PTI:  Mega Mixed Messages, Hero Arts Sentiments
Ink:  PTI:  Plum Pudding
Paper:  PTI:  Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon
Other:  Kaiser Kraft gems, Polka Dot ribbon from the Dollar Tree, PTI: Plum Pudding Buttons

6 comments:

  1. very cute! i love making my own backgrounds with the stamps! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute tag. You are rock'n those out girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Love how you made the background paper. Just one more reason I need to get myself some stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this tag!!! i like how you folded the ribbon. it looks like the candy. really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tag..I just got some of that bakers twine today. Can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tag - thanks for linking up! I love the buttons and the ribbon!

    Melissa
    http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete